Been in an accident? Here's what you do:
- Get the name, contact details and insurance details of other drivers involved
- Record the registration number of all other vehicles involved
- Take photographs of the scene
- Get witnesses (take their name, address and contact number)
- Document all damage and injuries
- If the police are at the scene, get the police station address and reference number
- Call your insurer.
Accurate accident information
When accidents occur it's sometimes difficult to determine the circumstances.
Your Telematics Smart Box may be able to give us data about the:
- Time and place of the incident
- Force of impact
- Direction of travel
- Speed of the vehicle before and after the impact.